Thnx may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, visit this page regularly to check whether you agree with any changes. This policy became effective from August 1, 2016.
What information do we collect?
- Name and position.
- Contact details, including email address and mobile number.
- Demographic information, such as zip code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.thnxtags.com and landing pages linked to our website. This also includes the information provided when registering to use the website and app or to request other services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or when you take advantage of offers sponsored by one of our affiliates and when you report a problem with our website.
- We may record the correspondence when you contact us.
- We may also ask you to complete questionnaires that we use for research purposes, but you are not required to respond to them.
- Information about transactions that you complete through our website and about the execution of your orders.
- Information about your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic, location information, weblogs and other communication information, whether or not for our own billing or otherwise and the sources you consult.
What happens to the data we collect?
We need this information to better understand your needs, to better serve you, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We can use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that may be relevant to you. For this we use the email address provided by you.
- In order to perform our service properly, it may in some cases be necessary to share your data with lost baggage handling departments at airports, with airlines, with transport companies and other relevant parties.
- It is also possible that we use your data to approach you for marketing purposes. We can contact you by post, email, telephone or fax. We can use this information to adapt the website to your needs.
We attach great importance to the security of your data. In order to prevent improper use of or access to the data, we have taken appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that requires permission to be stored on the hard drive of your computer or device. If you agree, the file is saved and the cookie helps to analyze internet traffic or gives a notification when you go to a specific website. Thanks to cookies, web applications can respond to you personally. Web applications can tailor their operation to your needs and preferences by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use “traffic log cookies” to determine which pages are used. This allows us to analyze traffic data to the web page and tailor our website to the needs of the customer. We only use this data for statistical analysis purposes and the data is subsequently removed from the system.
In general, cookies help us provide you with a better website, because we can track which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or personal data, with the exception of the data that you voluntarily share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites, which may be of interest. However, please note that once you have left our website through those links, we have no control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and secrecy of any information that you provide while visiting an external website not bound by this privacy statement. So proceed with caution and view the privacy statement of the relevant website.
Management of your personal data
We only share the information that you release in the app, to ensure that you get your property back as quickly and easily as possible. As a condition of purchase, you must agree to share your information in this manner. We can pass on your personal data to third parties to regularly send you messages about potentially interesting offers, but only if you have given permission for this when registering. These messages include the ability to stop receiving future promotional emails, if desired. You can change your profile at any time through the settings on our website or in your app if you change your mind about sharing your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
Under the Personal Data Protection Act 1998, you are allowed to see what personal information we hold about you. A small fee is charged for this, because we specifically have to put an employee to work for this. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com.
Use the address above to write or email us as soon as possible if you believe that certain information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete. We will correct any incorrect information immediately.